A company/financial institution or group of companies that have structured and finalized an African finance deal in 2022.
Nominated by a third party (company of individual) or identified by the AFIS editorial team.
- Types of transaction: bond issues, IPOs, M&A, financing programs, partnership agreements
- Minimum amount: minimum private sector fundraising: 15 MUSD / public sector fundraising 250 MUSD
- Integration of the project into a medium- to long-term strategy
- Financial structure and viability of the project
- Innovative nature of the operation
- Socio-economic impact (ESG)
The call for applications is open until October 2, 2023.
The pre-selected will be notified one month prior to the event.
The winner will receive her trophy during a special session at the next Africa Financial Industry Summit, November 15-16, 2023 in Lome, Togo.
Please fill in the form below. Any incomplete file will not be considered.