African financial group (bank, insurance company) with a minimum turnover of 50 million euros and a presence in more than 5 African countries.
Application, nomination by a third party (company or individual) or identification by the AFIS editorial team.
- Number of countries where the company is present and breakdown by region
- Number of jobs created in Africa in the last year (excluding home country)
- Share of total revenues generated in Africa in the past year (excluding home country)
- % Increase in revenue in Africa over the past year (excluding home country)
- Pan-African expansion strategy: key strategy components and level of achievements versus what remains to be done.
The call for applications is open until October 26, 2022.
The pre-selected companies will be notified one month before the event. They commit to send one of their executives to the award ceremony.
The winning company will be awarded during a special session at the next Africa Financial Industry Summit, November 28-29, 2022 in Lome, Togo.
Please fill in the form below. Any incomplete file will not be considered.